§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data which can be used to identify you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Göhler GmbH & Co. KG Anlagentechnik, Siemensstraße 5-7, 63768 Hösbach, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required, or otherwise restrict its further processing if we are required by law to continue retaining it.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with us regarding your personal data:
Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR),
Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR),
Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR),
Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR),
Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR), provided that you have provided us with personal data, and the processing of this data is subject to your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, and processing is done using an automated process.
Please contact our data protection officer.
(2) If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the data protection law, or if your data protection rights are otherwise infringed in any way, you can make a complaint to the following competent supervisory authority:
Data Protection Authority of Bavaria for the Private Sector (BayLDA)
Tel .: 0981/53 1300
Fax .: 0981/53 98 1300
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, meaning you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sen. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Website from which the request comes (referring URL)
- Browser type
- Operating system
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the party which sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs nor deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
(4) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Temporary cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. We only use transient cookies if and when this is technically necessary.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this website.
§4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services (e.g. a contact form) which you can use if interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Provision of a contact form
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer you – after prior consent – the opportunity to contact us via a contact form provided on this website. If you would like to send us a contact form, we will subsequently inform you in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR with respect to the collection of your personal data. Personal information is all data that refers to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email address or user behavior.
(2) The party responsible for the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR is Göhler GmbH & Co. KG Anlagentechnik, Siemensstraße 5-7, 63768 Hösbach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Our data protection officer, Mr. Fabian Wittmaack, can be reached at our postal address with the addition of “the Data Protection Officer”, by telephone at +49 (0) 6021 / 38671-45 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
(4) In order to submit the contact form to us, you must enter personal data such as your first and last name, as well as your e-mail address. Furthermore, an input must be made in the message field. Further information is not required, but can be made voluntarily. By providing your e-mail address and making an input in the message field, you give us the opportunity to respond to your request and to contact you in a targeted manner (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sen. 1 lit. a GDPR). By providing your first and last name, you give us the opportunity to address you in a personalized way (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sen. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(5) The personal data that you provide us in the contact form will be stored for as long as necessary to answer your request. After answering your request, we will delete it.
(6) You have the rights from Arts. 15 – 20 GDPR:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
Please contact our data protection officer.
(7) You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 sen. 1 GDPR. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
§6 Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this at any time. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not absolutely necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the following contact information: Göhler GmbH & Co. KG Anlagentechnik, Siemensstraße 5-7, 63768 Hösbach or firstname.lastname@example.org.
§7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer that enable an analysis of the way in which you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is normally transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies concerning your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are only processed in truncated form in order to prevent Google from identifying specific individuals’ use of the site. If the data collected about you are personally identifiable, they will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With these obtained statistics, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sen. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “my data”, “personal data”.
Objection to data collection
You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. It will set an opt-out cookie which prevents the recording of your data on subsequent visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics
§8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this policy will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google makes available a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; to exercise this right, you must contact Google.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider’s data protection policy. There you will also find more information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google processes your data in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§9 Hyperlinks to External Websites
Our website contains so-called hyperlinks to the websites of other providers. In these cases, you will be directed from our website directly to the website of the other provider. You will recognize this by the URL change, among other things. Göhler GmbH & Co. KG Anlagentechnik cannot accept responsibility for the confidential handling of your data, as Göhler GmbH & Co. KG has no influence on the compliance of these companies with the data protection regulations. Please obtain information about the way these providers deal with your personal data directly on their websites.
§10 Use of Google reCAPTCHA
(1) For the protection of the transmission of forms (e.g. online membership declaration, contact form, registration for internal member area), we use the reCAPTCHA service of the company Google Inc. in select cases. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
(2) The service includes sending Google your IP address and any other data needed by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. This data is subject to the data protection policy of Google Inc. For more details, see the Google Privacy Center: https://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.
§11 Using Google Web Fonts
(1) For the optically improved representation of various information on this website, Google Web Fonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts) are used.
(2) The Web Fonts are thereby transferred into the cache of the browser in order to be used for the representation. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, content will be displayed in a default font.