Automatic refuelling on roller test stands
When vehicles are tested on roller test stands, they must be refuelled if their tanks are empty. A continuous fuel supply is especially important for test vehicles on endurance test benches.
For health and safety reasons, filling the tank manually while the roller and the air blower are running is not advisable. In addition, the test bench is usually not always occupied during endurance tests. This means that automatic, unattended refuelling is required.
Göhler Anlagentechnik offers you an individual solution. The refuelling unit can be used for commercial fuels, special fuels, natural gas, and liquid gas. In addition to the necessary control system, the system also includes safety technology to prevent overfilling and fuel leakage.
- Suitable for conventional and special fuels (Flex Fuel)
- Natural gas and liquid gas refuelling possible
- Vehicle-independent adaptation of the filling adapter (car/commercial vehicle/motorcycle)
- Safety-related monitoring of the correct adaptation
- Integrated overfill protection
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Insensitive to dirt due to stainless steel housing
- Little space required
- Interface to PLC and test bench automation
- Output quantities and output power according to customer requirements
- Precisely calibrated output
- With gas recirculation
- Optional: Flushing device for grade changes