Competence in the lacquer and paint industry
Cost-optimized production of high-quality paint and varnish products requires efficient and well-thought-out system technology. The Göhler group of companies offers you future-oriented technologies for safe production operation, from storage and supply technology to dosing and mixing technology to the filling system.
This also includes volumetric or gravimetric quantity recording and recipe-controlled continuous or discontinuous mixing processes.
Our trained personnel will support you in complying with legal requirements, from engineering to installation to commissioning and maintenance.
- Pigging systems for consistently high product quality
- Construction of the first storage and supply facilities for calcium carbonate slurry in the lacquer and paint industry
- TCP/IP communication with connection to operating data acquisition systems
- Mobile weighing stations with profile bus connection
- Container removal stations for container supply
- Mixing and filling systems
- Orbital welding technology for optimizing flushing processes
- Conversion work during operation in areas with a potentially explosive atmosphere