Plant engineering services from a single source
Our competence and expertise in the field of plant engineering are applied in numerous industries. For example, we support customers in plant engineering for liquids hazardous to water and pressurised liquefied gases, tankers and car dealerships, as well as car workshops, extending to roofs and façades by means of customised complete solutions in optimum Göhler quality.
Our customers include big players from the automotive, chemical and mineral oil industries. But the big picture is not limited to industries or areas of application, but is based on three pillars that cover the complete life cycle of your projects.
Göhler supports you from the very first notion, with detailed project planning and realisation right through to the servicing and maintenance of your systems – and provides all of this from a single source.
Process and plant engineering
Our specialists will be there to advise you at every juncture to ensure you are in the best possible position to complete your project accurately and within budget, even when time is tight.
Car workshop technology
Not only do we have the ability to support you with the requisite expertise in a wide range of specialist areas of plant engineering, but as your partner we also have many years of experience of our own in the field of workshop technology. Therefore, we are the ideal contact for the workshop planning of your future-oriented business or in the optimisation of your already existing car workshop. We offer you sophisticated and tried and tested solutions, which can of course be individually adapted to your requirements. By collaborating with recognised partners and manufacturers of workshop equipment or workshop technology, we are thus able to provide you with the best available options.
In addition to consulting and workshop planning, this naturally also includes the implementation while also focusing on the individual functional areas and the associated media supply. In addition, we address topics such as innovation and sustainability and take into account the legal and environmental requirements for your dealership. Following the realisation, we reliably assume the service and maintenance of your modern workshop technology.
range of services
Our services are suitable for businesses with workshops of all types and sizes – it doesn’t matter whether you are a brand dealer or operate independently. These include:
- Car dealerships
- Specialist bodywork shops
- Car workshops
- Specialist paint shops
- Trucking companies
- Forwarding & Transport Companies
We realise complete superstructures in line with your requirements for every tanker at our premises. It does not matter to us whether it is a new or second-hand vehicle.
Our service on your behalf:
- We modernise, calibrate and repair all sizes and body types of your tankers
- We are also happy to take on vehicle painting and lettering work for you
- In addition to our complete package, we also carry out GGVSE [Hazardous Goods Ordinance Road and Rail]/ADR tank TÜV inspections together with the TÜV on our premises
- Due to our very well stocked warehouse with all common spare parts, we can facilitate a rapid delivery
Your benefits with Göhler:
- Quality-controlled and brand-independent specialist company for the maintenance of your tanker
- Trained specialist personnel including certified welders
- Support point for all well-known tank body manufacturers with a Service Centre
In terms of supplying, professionally installing and maintaining storage tanks and silo storage facilities – we can cater for virtually any size or design where tank protection is concerned. Ranging from the installation and conversion of your tanks to the tank cleaning and disposal, we offer you a complete package that leaves nothing to be desired.
Our service on your behalf:
- Professional tank cleaning including the tank cleaning report
- Environmentally sound disposal of residual waste
- Transfer of media through our tanker
- Retrofitting with the aid of the installation of various leak protection linings
- Coating of containers for hazardous liquids through our tankers
- New construction and conversion of heating oil consumer systems, including for private households
- Comprehensive service package for the servicing and maintenance of your systems for the storage and use of heating oil
- Trusted partner for the conversion of your energy source (decommissioning, tank removal, oil tank disposal)
- In our portfolio, you will not only discover the statutorily obligatory repeat inspections but also supplementary safety measures to prevent oil accidents
- We replace fibreglass-reinforced cellar tanks, seal your drain collection areas and perform regular tank cleaning on request
Your benefits with Göhler:
- Expert maintenance of oil tanks and silo storage facilities
- Comprehensive protection from oil spills
- Up-to-date advice on the replacement of refuelling systems
- Friendly fitters who will be happy to advise you on site
- Rapid support when problems arise
- All-in service from one source
Your containers and tanks are in the best hands with us. We ensure that tank cleaning, oil tank disposal and other tanker work such as maintenance and servicing are performed smoothly and that safety is always guaranteed through leak protection linings.
The Göhler PED tool
As a customer-oriented company, we are happy to provide planners and operators of plants with our Göhler CPR tool free of charge. With this program, you can easily and immediately query* the diverse requirements of the Industrial Safety Regulation of 01.06.2015 and the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU of 15.05.2014.*
Learn so the requirements set for:
- Steam generators & boilers
With just a few entries, you can determine the requirements* for “placing on the market”. In addition, the Göhler-DGRL-Tool provides you with information on the recurring tests in accordance with the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health. In line with the Göhler consulting philosophy, we offer you a very special aid in the form of the “Savings Program for Plant Planning”. Click on the “Save button” while using the tool to find out the details.
Before you now start the Göhler-DGRL-Tool, you should have the safety data sheets of your media ready so that you can transfer the necessary data from them.
Determine values now